Friday I had a message from my doctor with good news! The pathology report showed that there is NO MORE INVASIVE TUMOR left and that my lymph nodes are CLEAR! Yippee!!
She did say that I had alot of lobular carcinoma in situ (LCIS). This is not considered cancer but is a risk factor for breast cancer. It's not necessarily a precursor for future cancer but a marker.
At this point I don't know what we will do about that, but the good news right now is the pathology report for the invasive cancer. It's gone! I'll get more details from her when I go for my post-op appointment on March 17th.
I'm continuing to recover well from the surgery. Maybe I was feeling a little too peppy on thursday because as I was coming down the stairs I turned my ankle and have a sprained ankle/foot. ugh! Now I've really been slowed down and am forced to keep off of my feet.
Enjoy the beautiful weekend and I'll be dancing soon!
love,
Bonnie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
YAHOO!!!!!!
Happy Dance!
Mole face !!!
xoxo
We are screaming down here at the beach!!!
HOORAY HOORAY BOOM BOOM BONNIE HOORAY!!!
We love you and are soooooo happy!!!
Elisabeth, Matt and Cameron
GREAT NEWS!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU.
LOVE, HAYDEN & BARBARA
I am dancing for you!!! Woohoo and yeehaw!!!!!
I am so happy!
Oops--that last comment was from me, Aimee!!! No worries, you don't have a stalker! he he
We are so happy/relieved/grateful/every kind of happy-dance emotion there is! We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Meredith, Todd and Abby
That SUCH great news. We are crying here for you, little sister. My 60-men bible study and Pam's 30-girl bible study have all taken you on as their cause. You had an army rooting for you! Now, see if you have used up all of your luck - buy a powerball ticket!
WONDERFUL news! WE are so happy for you!!
Yay!!!!
Yes, Happy Feet Bonnie!
Anne Y.
I love great news! I'm betting this beautiful weekend was extra special for y'all. Yea!
Meredith L.
Oh, Bonnie, that is AWESOME news!! What a huge relief, and what great news for such a glorious weekend. Plus, the universe has found a way to MAKE you take it easy.
With a big hug,
Marcia, Greg, Emma & Abby
I'm so happy to hear the great news!
Yeah Bonnie! That is such wonderful news and a big relief. Use the sprain as an excuse to really rest and heal... and then dance and celebrate!
xoxo
Ginger
That's great Bonnie! Glad to hear things are looking good and I hope the whole family is doing well. Please send my love to Caroline. I have been thinking about all of you so much lately. Oh- and Operating Instructions is my favorite!!!! Take Care,
Katie Conner
Hooray! All the Cooks are doing a little happy dance for you!
hey Bonnie,
I spoke with Ginger last night and she told me your news. I am so sorry for you to have to go through all this but also so relieved to hear the good news at this point!!
You are certainly to be commended for your persistance with your doctor! you are a brave and wise soul.
Ohio is thinking of you and sending you good vibes! lots of love-Linda Bo, Iris, Eli and Greta
Post a Comment